Friday, January 25, 2008


No, this isn't a post about my plans to create a low budget version of 300 with nothing but sock puppets. Maybe later.

This the the 100th post. DAMN SKIPPY!

Me and my buddy Von Urrich have been having a little blogging war. It is no secret that when it comes to updating my blog, I tend to take my time. Well, since Von, as I like to call him because it is shorter to type, started posting with almost daily frequency, I have also been blogging. Now I think he has me beat in new post this year. But Von, 100! Eat that!

I know that at the pace you are on, you may pass me soon enough. We shall see.

Enough about him, this is my anniversary and I want to look back at all the awesome stuff I have done with this blog. Looking back on my blog, I sure have written a lot of dumb stuff. I have also written some crap I really like.

My Future Scalzi Review is still one of my favorites.

Also see My Letter to my Mini-Van, Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Could Blog like Me, and Worst Best Man Toast.

I know it might be just me, but I wrote some stuff I still think is funny. It is true that I find myself very entertaining.

Moving forward... I have no idea what I will find to write about. 100 post is cool for me. I know some people who have been updating their blog almost daily for years. I know they spit at my 100 post. But those people use the word musing.

Before I leave you, just one more Cyborg name.

Mechanical Intelligent Knight Engineered for Violence, Infiltration and Ceaseless Killing

Get Your Cyborg Name


The Von Urrich said...

Good stuff! Happy 100.

The Von Urrich said...

So, my January stuff is so long it is now being archived. Where you at? :D