Friday, November 24, 2006

Net Savvy and My Blog

OK, that last post sucked. The only reason I did that was because I wanted to prove to myself I had the know how to make a picture link.

It's not really that hard, it just makes me feel so net savvy.

I mean, have you looked at my myspace? I use the default settings. I have seen some web pages made by eight year olds that look better than anything I have ever made.

Do you ever think back to something you did in your past and shake your head in shame? You maybe the only one who knows about it, and it may make no difference in who you are today, but you can't help but feeling that you are an idiot when ever you think about that event.

Well, that's what it is like for me when I read my blog. If I ever want to be reminded myself of how dumb I can be, all I need to do is go back and read any one of my many entries.

No comments: