Thursday, May 11, 2006

The First Blog

"The First blog is always the worst blog. This is no exception. " said Fedge.

I plan on writing something or anything here once a day to improve my writing skills. I don't know if that is a good idea or not, but we will see.

On Sundays, about every week up until this Sunday, I lead and teach a group of elementary age kids at church. Mainly using skits and bible stories I try to make the kids laugh, on occasion they learn something. One Sunday I was asking the children to name one of the characters in the skit I was doing, and a girl named Katie yelled out "Fedge". I loved the name but it took me weeks to realize that it was my name (Jeff) backwards. Thats how I started use the name Fedge to refer to my self on this blog. So there, how many errors can you find in this blog?

1 comment:

J. Edward Jr. said...

This may be the only comment you will get. So take a deep breath, release any gas that may remain in your colon, and enjoy this moment.