Thursday, August 24, 2006

Get Me to The Office on Time!

Right now it's 9:35 am in the morning on Thursday. I was told yesterday, by my brother and father, to be at the office by 9:00 am, "So, we can get an early start." Well, here I am, writing a blog with no one around to get me to do work. My brothers not here. My dad is not here. Its just me and my blog hanging out. This is not the first time this has happened. As a matter of fact, I can't recall a time when I was told to be at the office at a certian time, and the people who told me to be there were also on time. But thats O.K. becuase I have recieved 8 or so calls this morning from my brother, dad, and our secretary telling me "I'm on the way", "I'm running a little late", or "I be there in a bit". Yeah! Now, I am finishing this post, and it is 9:44 am, and my dad just pulled in.

No comments: